Never send sheep to kill a wolf

17.12.09

Words cannot tell you a story, but you can imagine how it will be. An accurate imagination makes it possible. I never thought you would get so deeper, I always sent you away to never get involved. But here I am, sitting by the white light. Noise and confusion inside my mind, and I dont know how am I supposed to feel anymore.

You took me to happiness, and now you are deceiving me back to hell. I see your body and its beautiful, not perfect, but enough for me; the way you kissed me, no one in the entire world can kiss that way, and missing you right now.

What happened to us?, What is left of that?, I guess Im the only one who is asking this...

Possibilities are lucky things, and Im not superstitious. Am I asking too much if I want to feel your lips close to me, your breath and your heart beating faster once again?.

I never wanted to know your ex's or your friends, I only want a crush with you and see what it could be, my words will never tell you the truth.

Colors could be magic, but its on you to put it all together again, and not give us an achromatic reality. Paint the world with all you have, because your smile and your eyes are the brightest of all the colors that you can put together in your mind.

Words cannot tell you a story or the truth, but they can tell you feelings, the way you think, or at least a secret within...



si no entienden se cagan que se yo xD

, aparte lo escribi yo asi que no se le ocurra meterlo en otro lado.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario